open/close

See how DSV locker changes the way you shop

The new, improved DSV Locker is proving to be a huge hit with consumers – like you – who want to shop online

DSV Locker

Look at our short video which explains just how our “Click and Collect” DSV Locker service combines online choice with offline convenience.

It means you can buy what you want online and collect your orders safely and securely at a time and place convenient to you.

There are more than 200 lockers situated at strategic locations throughout the country, and we’ll be adding another 100 to the network in 2019. That means you’ll be able to choose from any of the 300 sites to collect your online purchases by the end of next year. Most (80%) of the DSV Lockers are located at Engen service stations, while the rest (20%) serve Makro’s customers and are located at various high-traffic community locations.

Of course, you can also send and receive parcels and important mail through the DSV Lockers.

To send a parcel, simply purchase a DSV PAK from an associated retailer and package the parcel, fill in the dispatch note, scan it in at a DSV Locker terminal and follow the touch screen instructions to complete the transaction.

And just as easily, you’ll be notified when a parcel is delivered into a locker and is ready for collection. You’ll get a unique and secure pin code, QR code and interactive directions on how to get to the locker. Once there, enter the secure pin code or scan the QR code, and collect your parcel!

If you don’t collect it straight away, you will receive a reminder every 12 hours, but if the parcel is not collected within 48 hours, it will be returned to the sender.

For more information on how the DSV Locker is changing the business world, please go to za.dsv.com/dsv-locker or call 0861 000 853

 
We use cookies for statistical purposes and enhanced user experience. If you browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies Read more in our Cookie Policy Close