To ensure that you receive your study material on time, please take note of the following:
When registering, you can select to have your student material sent to you by choosing between one of our convenient courier service options. Complete your full street address, including:
- Complex name and unit number
- Street name and number
- Area Code
If you are at work during the day, please register your work address, including Company Name.
Click here to update your details on myUNISA
You can also return your assignments to UNISA via free courier.
How to return your assignment:
- Find your nearest DSV Distribution branch
- Please ensure that your UNISA provided barcode sticker is on your envelope before handing in at a DSV Branch or your local UNISA regional office
- Drop your assignment off in the UNISA envelope provided to you, with all required information completed
- Make sure you drop off the assignment in the designated UNISA box
To track and trace your UNISA parcel click here