We deliver our global solutions straight to your door through our network of offices, partners, transport hubs and warehouses. In South Africa, DSV operates through DSV Air & Sea, DSV Distribution, DSV Solutions, DSV Mounties and DSV Healthcare, and offers clients competitive and tailored transport and logistics services at consistently high standards.
- DSV Air & Sea offers air, ocean and road freight forwarding and customs brokerage services at the major terminals and ports throughout Southern Africa. As one of the leading agents in the country, DSV’s customers get cost effective transportation solutions through leveraging off combined scale and volume. With a world class National Customs Board and years of experience within Africa, DSV Air & Sea offers consulting, training, tariff expertise, bond store set up and a host of other value added services to enable seamless movement of cargo.
- DSV Distribution is Southern Africa’s largest distribution company, specializing in the movement of small parcels and documents to and from anywhere in Southern Africa. The company has 36 branches including 6 hubs, and a presence in Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia and Swaziland branches, and distributes to over 400 towns daily and more than 1000 towns on bi-weekly basis.
- DSV Solutions, through best-in-class people, technology and infrastructure, provides integrated and agile warehousing and logistics solutions to solve complex supply chain challenges.
- DSV Mounties delivers logistics solutions to customers operating with high risk and / or high value supply chains. DSV Mounties’ blend of experience, quality and innovation underpins its market-leadership position in South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa. Customer reassurance comes from tried and tested practices, while economic benefits and efficiencies flow from an innovation programme that sees ideas turn into operational realities.
- DSV Healthcare is South Africa’s leading distributor of pharmaceutical and healthcare products. DSV partners with more than 38 customers, representing more than 50% of the private pharmaceutical market in South Africa and a growing share of other healthcare markets such as generics; orthopedics ; diagnostics & devices; surgical; retail; OTC & consumer; nutritionals, cosmetics and beauty, skin protection, and animal health.